Friday, March 9

The Lorax

yeah!!! I won another movie ticket.. 
this time is from both side, nuffnang and churp churp..
so total I got 4 ticket..
ask brother come and watch he tiau kei dun want come.. 
ajak come watch still dun wan.. den sua!!
 then again after work have to rush to midvalley.. and this time is very very rushing!!!
coz my friend didnt drive that day, I have to follow shuttle van..
traffic is very jam then I have to sit lrt to  bangsar then wait for bus again.. 
but then I still manage to reach in time they giving the ticket..
talk about this movie, is can teach us how to take care our earth..
they live in a small country with all things in plastic..
nothing is live by nature.. all in plastic.. food drink all also in plastic..
anyway rate this movie 8/10..





they playing cards.. ^^ and the fish was so cute.. :))

 Lorax: "She is a female???" hahaha xD

this is the trailer.. :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment