Tuesday, April 24

Premier Screening Battle Ship

another premier movie I won!! 
this time I won both side which is Churp Churp and Nuffnang!!
thanks to both of them..
this movie will be at Midvalley and we were late!! lucky got sister friend help us took our ticket..
if not we are sitting most in front already!
this movie is awesome!! different kinds of strategies and tactics being use..
rmbr a word, "you die, I die, everyone die but not today!!" 
there where the strategies works!! awesome wei...
many of my friends watch the 1st time, wanted to watch the 2nd time!! 
I wanted to but I having limited budget now!!
if got people belanja me then I am very happy!! haha xD
rate this movie 10/10


 Alexander Skarsgård as Stone Hopper


 Taylor Kitsch as Lt. Alex Hopper

 Tadanobu Asano as Captain Nagata

Rihanna as Petty Officer (GM2) Cora Raikes

here the trailer..

No comments:

Post a Comment