Monday, November 2

Working Journey Part 2

 Taiwan Challenge 2016

April 29 until May 9th Tinny have Challenge Taiwan 2016 in Ximending, Taiwan. I was asked to go over to help out. There goes my 2nd international overseas work. Because there is no direct flight to Ximending, so I have to take my flight to Taitung Airport - switch to 1 hour bus journey - take domestic flight to Songshan Taipei Airport. Taiwan Challenge is similar like Ironman which includes swim, bike, run with different distance & categories. The first category start early in the morning and it goes until midnight for the full distance category. They will end the event with fireworks. 



I took this opportunity to tour around Taipei for 3 days. I know it is not enough but at least there is something. It was so last minute, I didn't plan for this. So I immediate change my flight schedule, apply leave with E-Plus at Malaysia, book my hotel. I did exchange some Taiwanese Dollar but it is not enough for trip purpose. So I change whatever Malaysia Ringgit cash I have to cover the trip expenses. I actually go solo for this 3 days trip, where I got this gut to travel solo I have no idea but I made it. Taiwan actually is better than China because there is English word I can at least read. While in China is totally in Chinese word, I defiantly will lost direction if I travel solo. 

So I went to Ximen - Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall - Dongmen - Taipei 101 - Xinyi Anche -  Xiangshan - Daan Park - Taipei Main Station - Tao Yuan International Airport. Visited tourist attraction places, went up to Taipei 101 (couldn't go up to the highest due to weather), went to night market, and I went to hiking. 




 

 

 



After Taiwan Challenge ends, back to Malaysia back with E-Plus. For the past 3 years, a lot stories can be share but if I do, I can write a book already. So I will cut short in summary below are the events that I been involved: 

2016
- Junior NBA Malaysia All Star
- Aktion Langkawi Race (Tuba Trail Run)
- Shell Malaysia MOTOGP
- Malaysia Arts and Performance Festival (MAPFEST)
Sundown Malaysia

2017 
Powerman Malaysia Dataran Putrajaya
- Powerman Nakhon Nayok Thailand
- FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour Malaysia Open
- Coca-Cola Regional Conference Kota Kinabalu
- Junior NBA Malaysia All Star
- Asics Relay Kuala Lumpur
- FIM Asia Supermoto Championship Round 1 Thailand, Bangkok
- 13th World Islamic Economic Forum Sarawak Malaysia
- Malaysia Arts and Performance Festival (MAPFEST)
- FIM Asia Supermoto Championship Final Round Malaysia
- Island Music Festival Langkawi Malaysia

2018 
- E-Plus Badminton Asia Team Championships
- Powerman Malaysia Dataran Putrajaya
- Aktion Langkawi Race (Tuba Trail Run)
- FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour Langkawi Open (Malaysia)
- FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour Manila Open (Philippines)
- FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour Bangkok Open (Thailand)
- Jet Set 2.0 Johor Bahru (Property Launching)
- Junior NBA Malaysia All Star
- FIM Asia Supermoto Championship Round 1 Thailand, Bangkok
- FIM Asia Supermoto Championship Round 3 Gery-Mang Circuit, Subang, Indonesia
FIM Asia Supermoto Championship Round 4 KF1 Karting Circuit, Singapore
FIM Asia Supermoto Championship Round 5 Dataran Merdeka, Malaysia

2019 
- Powerman Malaysia Dataran Putrajaya

Best memories in this company is knowing from colleague become friend and from friend become close friend. Get to travel multiples countries from Thailand - Indonesia - Philippines - Singapore (although it is just Asia) and also locally including Sabah & Sarawak. 

The bad memories that I have gotten throughout is being assigned a project, lead the project from scratch. From zero to something. Sleepless night. I meet colleague more than I meet my families. My time in office longer than I stay at home. The stress and tension level up to maximum-maximum. 

Nevertheless I appreciate the opportunity given to be part with this team. Officially sign off with this company after I done with Powerman Malaysia in 2019. There is more insight stories of me working in this company but let's not talk about it. Whoever work with this company would understand what I meant. 
 
  
 
                 
     
                                         
    

TO BE CONTINUE WORKING JOURNEY PART 3






No comments:

Post a Comment